This yummy yogurt dip is made with Greek yogurt, cucumber, fresh dill, lemon, and garlic making for a sweet and filling alternative to a bean dip. Plus, the garlic and yogurt improve your gut health.
Yogurt Vegetable Dip
- 2 cups plain Greek or goat’s milk yogurt
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine yogurt, cucumber, dill, lemon juice and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill before serving.